Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

I've had my morning coffee and nap, yet still sluggish. May go brew another cup and use the Jazzercise mug this time.

Mmm. Me like naps. Just add milkshakes.

News: "Boy, 13, goes on 'electric shock free-for-all' zapping classmates with stun gun." Technology.. We snapped bra straps.

New Osama bin Laden terror tape: Long rant on infidels of HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. Also, mentions his loathing for band camp.

@brooksbayne sez "recycling a 3-ft. stack of newspapers *can* save 1 tree, but try taking a tree with u to the john." I take the PC monitor.

It's going to be another great day! The cat has already put his butt in my orange juice.

Gee. That was the first time in my life I ever called someone a "dude." Scary.

@dankuehn asks "is twittering on your laptop as you drive down the highway illegal?" I dunno, but that phrase sure has changed meanings.

@Bloggeries asks: "Anyone ever tried snorting salt water to clear out the sinuses?" Tobasco sauce works best, but I can't afford the Visine.

It's that very special time of the day when I'll accept swag. I'll be on the porch.

News Item: "Women knock out men with chloroform on breasts then rob them." The ol' Tit and Run...

Watched SWISS FAMILY JODIE FOSTER, aka NIM'S ISLAND. It features a wacky seal, bearded dragon & pelican (not unlike 2007 cast of THE VIEW).

It would be fun to live on a deserted island, but a desserted island would be even better with pie growing on trees and foamy merengue surf!

@frannycats asks "Are You Kitty-Whipped?" No, I burp them after Tender Vittles like everyone else. http://tinyurl.com/c94ywg

"Charlie Sheen & wife welcome twin boys." Huh? The TWO & A HALF MEN star couldn't eke out another half kid? What a squirt.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...