Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Incomings

Actual Letters to Mike Durrett
I'm about to rent "Slumdog Millionaire" and contemplative reader Astroray writes:

Now is the time for Dean Jones & Tommy Kirk to return to Disney for "Shaggydog Millionaire." Strike while the iron is hot! I'm tellin' ya, this is solid gold!

Of course, my last Disney movie brainstorm from a few years ago, "That Darn Dog Day Afternoon," never really flew!

Regards


I hear they're making "One Hundred and One Slumdogs," all barked by Joy Behar. The word is Cruella de Vil won't work with her. It's an alpha male thing.

I was going to send Disney a script for a "Slumdog Millionaire" kids' adaptation, called "Slumpup Hungry Hungry Hippos."

Alas, I've moved on to something modern, an entirely new concept film, "Hoodkitty Parcheesi."


Friend Scott types over a jolting revelation:

I never envisioned myself as one of those "wacko vegetarians" (Mike and Donna excluded of course, because they're nice people that I know, and Mike's always been a wacko everything).

--Hey!

Scott is a vegetarian? I didn't see that coming. I respond:

Well, this is indeed surprising news and welcome, if for no other reason than it will annoy Stan.

Donna and I are in our 20th years as vegetarians, although we're not quite the vegan you appear to be. We eat the dairy, partially for the protein, but mostly for the Cheetos.

And when you realize just how much money you are saving by not eating meat, you will be pleasantly astounded and will have enough money to start on cigarettes.

Plus the farting life will never be better.


A Bob Walker of a Bob Walker writes:

Mike, I had a dream last night about you and Donna. I dreamed that I visited you and you had a book of Front Door Mats.. Like in a photo book. You showed them to me. Some had clay stains.. It was so weird. I can't forget that dream..

Bob, you are cracked. A book of front door mats would be silly.

It's a very large deck of playing cards I made with some of my esteemed sneaker scuffs.

Come for pinochle, but no mud up your thighs.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...