Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Brian Regan: Treasure Chest


Saturday night in Atlanta, we saw favorite comedian Brian Regan for the fifth time, if memory serves. I was highly satisfied with his performance. Tears of hysteria flowed more than an hour and I walked away suitably mildewed.

Upon our insistence, remedying an overdue exposure to Brian, Donna and I dragged along a loyal friend in need of good cheer. Recuperating from a painful chest injury, Stan laughed uncontrollably, grimacing all contorted. Even though I comped the gurney ride out of row D to the ambulance, he's no longer speaking to us.

Here are several of the previous Brian Regan video stand-ups I'm forwarding to brighten Stan's month or three ICU vacation.


"Refrigerators" via YouTube


"Foods and Labels" via YouTube


"Reading" via YouTube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...