Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

What the Heck Was I Thinking?

Actual Messages I Wrote, Forgot, Then Found While Cleaning Out My Email Folders

I dunno, but, somehow in 2006, I set off a bitter torrent of email exchanges with a Bob Walker of Hutchinson, Kansas.

What the heck was I thinking?

Mike: Bob, you are so large ... you drive a spandex car.

Mr. Walker: May an Oprah viewer weep into your cake.

Mike: May you be bald by Dr. Phil.

Mr. Walker: May a weird chef sautée your sister.

I have no sister.

Mike: May Macauley Culkin testify about your ways with old-fashioned potted meat can screws.

Mr. Walker: May Ma Kettle fiddle with your fixins.

Mike: May Elly May Clampett jilt you for her rope belt.

Mr. Walker: May Mr. Drysdale foreclose your mother.

Mike: May a confused Shrekkie mistake your pudding bowl for a swamp.

Mr. Walker: May Puff the Magic Dragon spew soot on your sister.

What sister?

Mike: May [an obnoxious used car dealer] give you a ride on his bowtie.

Mr. Walker: May Don Ho leave a tiny bubble in your sitz bath.

Timely. Go back to my sister.

Mike: May the Pirates of the Caribbean put teeny eye patches on your potato.

Mr. Walker: May Johnny Depp squirt squid ink on your sister.

Thank you.

Mike: May the sweet morning breath of Calamity Jane's ghost knock the wind out of your broomstick horsie.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...