Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Michaellaneous

More Confessions
and Revelations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

Supermodel Cindy Crawford has created a line of furniture, which is comforting for all of my attractive settee with a mole on it needs.

Tonight's movie: "The Sentinel" -- Secret Service agent Michael Douglas harms the President with his painful to see cosmetic schmuck tucks.

If I still ate meat, I'd give this chocolate-covered bacon a chew. Bet it can't touch my Godiva garbanzos.

New ABOUT HUMOR: The Slip-Up Archive

A trailer loaded with 14 tons of Oreos has overturned near Chicago. Clean-up ongoing... Most of the white stuff licked away...

That overturned trailer truck with 14 tons of Oreos strewn over a highway near Chicago has caused a massive traffic jam of milk tankers.

New ABOUT HUMOR: Brian Regan: The Official Site

Beautiful day here in the Georgia mountains ... rain later ... maybe someone saying "sorghum..."

Tonight's movie: "Dan in Real Life," which made me regret not having children, having opted for the wisecracking kitties, all tops in taps.

I had lunch with co-workers from the past. I set my time machine on "BURGER CHEF FUNMEAL WITH FUNBURGER." We griped about the minimum wage.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...