Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Michaellaneous

More Confessions
and Revelations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

It's a bright, fresh new week of personal failures and crushing disappointments under big thumbs of oppression! We're #6,667,172,501! Enjoy.

Zombie Emergency Procedure: Follow exactly or become dinner AND a schmo.

Fun at About Humor: 9 to 5 Comic Strip

I may need sleep. I just asked my cat, "What are you wearing?"

Nature hike today. I'll post photos tom'w, if the copperhead (fangus chompmikeus) returns my camera to Lost & Found. I dropped it mid-"eek."

Adventures of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis comic book #1 only $3 grand. I want three! One for me. One for you. One for The Fat Chance in Hell.


We saw Jennifer Connelly in Sierra Leone's "Blood Diamond" (2006) and Sergio Leone's "Once Upon a Time in America" (1984). It's a franchise.

About Humor: The Belching Bug Show

@DebNg said: "I asked for mulch for mother's day." [Hit it, boys!..] How mulch is that mulch in the window? The one with the waggly snail...

It's a Tom Bosley world after all! It's a Tom Bosley world after all! It's a Tom Bosley world after all! It's a Tom, Tom world!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...