Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Michaellaneous

More Confessions
and Revelations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

I had a four-hour nap today. I am epic. I deserve a statue. Work on that..
.
Bathroom reading: "--Man," $181,675,868. [01:58 PM May 14, 2008]

I'm getting nowhere fast. Thanks, Mapquest!

Fun at About Humor: 30-Second Bunnies Theatre

Big night at the house. My cat said he'll probably chew a leg off a cricket. I'll watch Hillary take a bite out of Obama. We are sooo alike.

Bathroom reading: I see where the #1 movie in the USA is "Iron--" Oops. Done. Bookmarked it. Will let U know the rest about this time tom'w. [02:03 PM May 13, 2008]

New Top One List: Top One To-Do List Entry

I'm @ crossroads. I can either give up writing or go work for Hulk Hogan and do his do-rags. It's an Inverted Facelock Camel Clutch dilemma.

Fun at About Humor: Myth-Busting Your Mother - 16 Reasons Mom Was Wrong

It's a world of laughter, a world or Fonz. It's a world of hopes, it's a world of Jessica Fletcher. ...It's a Tom Bosley world after all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...