Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Michaellaneous

More Confessions
and Revelations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

Tonight's movie: Bette Davis as "The Virgin Queen" (1955). It's research for my bio, "The Virgin Village Idiot." Can I help it I'm ticklish?

In "The Virgin Queen," Elizabeth fails to win Sir Walter Raleigh. She didn't have enough Raleigh coupons, settling on a non-stick WafflePro.

About Humor: The Candy Wrapper Museum

@levendis sez: "How can the Ultimate Rod Stewart Tribute take place on May 23 & May 24? One has to be the Penultimate Rod Stewart Tribute."

I forgot to take my blood pressure meds yesterday. The Good News: I saved money. The Bad: All-night conga lines...

[Message to] @levendis - Re: "my neighbour was just nonchalantly masturbating in the kitchen." Could he have misplaced his spatula?

I overslept exactly three hours to the minute, so today I'm on Pacific time.

About Humor: Hillary vs. Obama - The Dueling Senators Punch-Out Game

[Message to] @DebNg -- Re: "Can't put off the laundry... Not if we all want to wear clean underwear tomorrow." I'll say. Cookies, too, please. Thanks!

[Message to] @ancthist -- Re: your photo being "gender ambiguous." Nope, looks good. Don't feel bad. I get "Ma'am"ed with a 5-day beard. Drives me nuts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...