Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Michaellaneous

More Confessions
and Revelations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

I was excited to welcome my 20th follower on Twitter! I checked out the new guy. He's following only 56,387 others. I feel so special!

New ABOUT HUMOR: "Pickles" Comic Strip

Listen, something has been bothering me half a century. Who exactly carves those archways in the walls for the cartoon mice? Mice can't saw.

I mean those cartoon mice archways are nice. Fine craftsmanship. I don't believe fine craftsmouseship is possible. Do mice even have thumbs?

[Message to] @ancthist - Re: mice attaching saws to puddytat tails to carve wall entrances. This is possible, but sounds tad counterproductive for tats.

[Message to] @ancthist - Re: "Mice dazzle tats. Probably hypnotize 'em." That explains all. My cat, uh, tat was inexplicably clucking like a chicken.



I'd like to have me one of those cartoon mice archways. Sure, I'd need a big hole. I've put on weight. And I bring home the large Velveetas.

@ancthist sez "I was one of a pair of scouting mice on leashes exploring upper Manhattan in my dreams thanks very much @MikeDurrett." Me: =)

New ABOUT HUMOR: Funnybox

What? There's yet another movie? That "Indiana Jones and the Chest Waxing of Gloom" a few weeks ago was pretty scary!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...