Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

What the Heck Was I Thinking?


Actual Messages I Wrote, Forgot, Then Found While Cleaning Out My Email Folders
11/11/08

That explains it. I heard the casket cart collapsed.
01/09/09

I don't remember if I properly thanked you for sending me the Criswell video because my mind is essentially oatmeal these days, but thank you.

The Quaker Guy on the Box
2/22/08

That is just creepy. Thanks, Santa's bringing bath salts...

It's like when the wax museum comes alive after closing.
12/19/08

You one of them high falutin' motion picture people, ain't ye?
Call me if you get something with that Walter Brennan the
youngins love so much.

Forever,

Pepino
04/20/09

But, you, Bob, the irregular bowels people have hired a copyright lawyer. They say you mock them, especially when you lounge covered in Oysterettes.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...