Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less
This is not good. My BANANA SPLITS DVDs have brown spots on them.
Sitting around, waiting to chomp somebody on the leg. I mistook Kibbles 'n Bits for Fruity Pebbles. ... Embarrassing. We don't have a dog.
Most of you know me as The Six Million Dollar Man, which is a bit odd because I'm mostly donuts and honey buns and five rolls of nickels.
The Golden Globes, The Oscars, and awards shows in general: Much a nothing about doo-doo.
Hearing test time.. I'm listening to a commercial on clogged drains & thinking, "Claude Rains? What does Claude Rains have to do with this?"
As a proud Boy Scout, I have never wavered. Our motto: "Be prepared." I am. The Girl Scout cookies will be here momentarily.
Watching: THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE. It should get really good if he travels back to Rooster Cogburn and The Mandrell Sisters.
ShootForTheHead.com is a new site about zombies, looking for writers. ... Why not? I put in years writing FOR zombies...
Another disturbing sign I am losing it. Awake for seven hours today before I remembered the house is full of Girl Scout cookies.
I may have just invented the egg salad with cheese sandwich. I am heady with brilliance -- and some old mayonnaise.
Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...