Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

I can tell the cat wants to go outside AND he wants to play baseball. He's meowing like Vin Scully.

Will Smith's I AM LEGEND is getting a prequel, I TO BE LEGEND.

I've learned the secret of fasting. When the doctor says no food after midnight, I eat an 8-course meal at 11:55.

Headline: "Angry man shoots lawn mower for not starting." There's no figuring some people. I shoot my lawn mower for starting.

I watched VITUS (2006) about a 12-year-old wunderkind pianist, pilot, and stockbroker. ... *sigh* ... I can, I can make a ball out of yarn.

I'm on a never-ending quest to find the perfect boomerang. Today, I'll be testing a cheesecake on a stick. Guess I'll be made to go outside.

The cheesecake-on-a-stick boomerang was a dismal failure. My fault. I wasn't thinking. It needs to be a stick on a cheesecake. Of course.

Hmmf. ... Moving on to custard-pie-on-a-stick boomerang...

Follow Mike on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...