Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

Well, I didn't see this coming. After 40 years, my love beads want a divorce and half my garbonzos.

Headline: "Calif. Mom Gives Birth On Front Lawn By Herself." Lawn Jockey, Lawn Gnome, Lawn Midwife of No Help.

I saw Woody Allen's VICKY CRISTINA BARCELONA, about a sensual threesome. Ah, I know the feeling. We in love, my wife, me, and Cherry Garcia.

Grrrr... I set the alarm and got up early today. Five hours later, I have accomplished exactly nothing. Nothing! Time for a nap and a nap...

All I know is if I don't write and publish something to my sites today and within the hour, I'm going to have to cancel the after parties.

Headline: "Woman fined for loud sex." So, who complained? Was she disturbing the peace or disturbing the piece?

Follow Mike on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...