Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

More Confessions
and Observations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

A stranger wished me "Happy Father's Day, sir." I thanked him & said, "I have no kids." Then I told him to get a haircut. Felt good.

It's going to be oppressive today, hot and very humid at my house. I've already started to pant. I may need to rent an additional tongue.

Headline: "Man accused of leaving kids to pick wild asparagus." Oh, them wacky superdelegates.

I'm eating Cherry Garcia ice cream. I alternate a pint w/a pint of Cherry Garcia yogurt, repeat, thru the day. I have to think of my health.

Headline: "Pipe bomb found inside chicken." Rooster heard mumbling about Colonel Sanders and 17 primo giblets.

Headline: "Obscenity trial judge likes sexy cows." - Well, then, that explains the judicial muumuu.

Headline: "Man feels fine after being shot in head by nailgun." It's such a nice day. Bring on the buzzsaw to the elbows, live bees & punch.

Just in: "New catfish named for longtime mailroom supervisor." You mean Gil Slits? Does he still lick himself & cover the junk mail by foot?

Re: @photo_guide on TV viewing - I adore HOUSE. The kindly doctor is my role model for tenderness, patience, and light. You got any Vicodin?

2:28 p.m. - I've just learned our electricity was off for four hours, so I overslept my regularly scheduled overslept.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...