Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

More Confessions
and Observations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

4:52 p.m. -- Okay, I've had my 2½ hour nap. Let this day begin!

Due to CRYSTAL SKULL's success with aging Ford, Spielberg and Lucas are plotting 100-year-old hero in INDIANA JONES AND THE QUEST FOR FURBY.

@WirelessGuide sez: "Listening to Bob Hope's 105th birthday celebration on Sirius." Isn't that wild? Bob will never retire, I wanna tell ya.

Headline: "Anti-theft dye pack explodes in man's pants." But, and I think this point has been missed, the pants WERE NOT stolen! So there.

[Obama's election victory] This is the big night many have waited for. Michelle put on a happy snarl.

Odd. Hillary Clinton just strong-armed me on the phone, insisting I name her my Vice Tweeter.

Pringles' creator has died & will be buried in one of the cans. That's nuts. I'm going to be cremated and fried into a big eternal Cheetos.

It's official. My spring fever has turned into spring flu.

Dick Martin. Harvey Korman. Kelsey Grammer heart attack. They always come in 2.3s.

The Universal Studios backlot was destroyed by fire. The Eddies, Haskell and Munster, are being questioned.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...