Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Manlier Than Ever

Mike's Mailbag
Continued From: "100 Things About Me #152"

I may have mentioned this before, but after 11 years on the Internet, I never cease to be amazed by how many people are concerned enough to write to me and inquire about my penis. Some are strangers.

Thank you very much. My penis is fine and taking a nap at the moment. I read him each and every one of your emails, so keep 'em coming.

He's too tired afterwards to reply.

Here's a sample from an actual letter I received recently.

"Penis Enlargement Reviews -- from Rich Potts

"Add almost 3 full inches to the length of your penis... No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises!"

Thank you for writing, Mr. Potts. I have never met you and we have arranged nothing in advance.

Hmm, so about that email. I might consider adding "3 full inches." I am nothing, if not redundant.

Overly redundant.

Giftedly redundant.

Let's do the math. Drinking my average amount of liquids, I urinate one dozen times daily.

I counted, on all 10 fingers, one penis, and one nose. Twelve.

Adding three inches per, that's 36 inches, an extra yard I'd have to pee each day, if I came to grips with Mr. Potts' generous enlargement proposition.

Multiply that newly cultivated yard by 365 days and I would need to pee an extra 1,095 feet in a calendar year.

In less than five years, at that length, I would be required to relieve myself a whole additional mile.

My life expectancy may be so kind as to allow me another three decades. Gosh, oh, Mikey! That would be like peeing all the way to town and back.

I'm not up for that. Regardless of what the email says, there would indeed be exercise involved, evacuating the length and breadth of my tubular annex.

On the other hand, three more inches means I would not have to walk as far to go to the bathroom.

What to do? What to do?

I'm going to sleep on it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...