Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

More Confessions
and Observations
My recent postings on Twitter, where everything must be said in 140 characters or less.

Settling in for tonight's nightmare, thinking maybe something with crunchy mayo or me as a creek-to-creek salesman of fanny packs to trout..

I did have a nightmare. I dreamt giant ants ate me alive. Few had the class, while drinking my fluids, to leave their pinkies pointing out.

Just in: "Tatum O’Neal Arrested For Cocaine Purchase." Her Oscar makes a really lousy roach clip.

The most jaw-dropping bad major Hollywood movie ever, SKIDOO, is on TCM in July. Didn't some critic refer to it as SKIDON'T? If not, I will.

TiVo tells me today's episode of THE JACK BENNY PROGRAM is a rerun. Well, that saves me tons of disappointment. Thanks, TiVo! Get one today.

Headline: "Men use women's thongs as masks during robbery." -- I dunno. Smells fishy to me.

Ah, the end of May. This is the weekend I recrinkle my seersuckers.

Seen on Twitter: "boor boor zaag pulk pulk spuit boor haak plak blaas plak..." Don't know what it means, but apply Gumout®.

I'll see WALL-E. I dated a robot once. I'm a li'l bit Metallica. Her favorite singer is a sewing machine. I was sobbin', caught 'em bobbin..

Rapper 50 Cent reportedly in a bitter dispute with his girlfriend. If community property laws prevail, we'll be calling him Quarter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...