Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

How Long Could I Survive Chained to a Bunk Bed With a Velociraptor?

Thanks for asking. I know you probably want to move on with your life, so...


Well, yeah. But it would take me 19 seconds to remember my lines and commence the cry like a little girl.

I think I'd fare much better taking him on in Parcheesi, especially if I got to roll first. Dibs on yellow.

And the Tic Tacs®. If I didn't use Tic Tacs® for the 37 years previous, I just might triumph.

The velociraptor would stump me on Sudoku, though, My legs and arms and head would be munched before I could count to nine.

Excuse the brag, but I'm kind of a feast. That would be a day I would not be proud of my chewy nougat center.

Or my party name, "Sweetmeat."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...