Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Even More Even More Snaps: Shot

Continued From: "Even More Snaps: Shot"

From: "'South Park' Create-A-Character" at About.com Humor

Caption: "Mike Durrett in South Park."

I may not retire this picture, after all. Too cute, huh?

That's how I would look in the second grade in South Park. The truth is, in my day, I looked like this:

Mike in real-life 2nd grade.



Mike and his clone crash the movie trailer for Wedding Crashers.From: "Mike and Lester Mike: An Act of the Clone"

Caption: "Mike and his clone, Lester, crash the movie trailer for 'Wedding Crashers.'"

That's me in the Owen Wilson role and wig. It was interesting playing scenes opposite my clone. Ordinarily, I get angry when another actor steals my lines, but when it's my own flesh and blood, I'm okay with that.

Mike Durrett is a good groomer 50 per cent of the time.From: "101 Things About Me #31"

Caption: "Mike Durrett is a good groomer 50 per cent of the time."

My name is Mike and I am a Half-and-Halfic.


Continued: "Additional Even More Even More Snaps: Shot"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...