Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Additional Even More Even More Snaps: Shot

Continued From: "Even More Even More Snaps: Shot"

Caption: "Mike Durrett in the Grand Canyon."

In a teaser photo for the uncompleted sequence of "Have Gut -- Will Travel or Go West, Young Mike or Darth Vader, My Ass," that's me and the lovely Darth on his stroll through the ravishing ravine.

I've ridden mules twice from the Grand Canyon rim, down to the Colorado River, and back up. We plan to do it again, just as soon as I get the Flubber implants in my bottom.

Mike Durrett has a special relationship with the sea.From: "Waves Goodbye"

Caption: "Mike Durrett has a special relationship with the sea."

I don't like to go in it, but I do like to look at it.

Of course, I say the same thing about show business, hot air ballooning, and Pamela Anderson.

From: "On the Road" at About.com Humor

Caption:
"Mike Durrett, Way Out West, 1998, looking for Forrest Gump."

I'm standing where Forrest ended his cross-country jog in the film, on the highway to Monument Valley.

Nowadays, there's talk of a movie sequel. What took them so long? I already have more recent pictures of me on that same spot.

Some without tread marks.


Continued:
"Even More Additional Even More Even More Snaps: Shot"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...