Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

100 Things About Me #94

Notable
My favorite singer with a pulse is Linda Eder.

Last night, we enjoyed seeing and hearing Linda with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, second row, center. The concert was our fifth encounter, after discovering her in the musical "Jekyll and Hyde."

For me, the highlight of the show was the back-to-back punch of "Over the Rainbow" and "Don't Rain on My Parade." The little hairs on my neck stood up and did jumping jacks and squat thrusts.



Linda Eder: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" via YouTube



Linda Eder: "Don't Rain on My Parade" via YouTube

It was an exceptional performance. Those telltale signs were there.

I weep profusely. Then, the Environmental Protection Agency sends over a guy in a hazmat suit to remove my mildew.


100 Things: #1 | Previous | Next
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...