Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Bye Bye Birthday

Thanks to everyone for the cards and good wishes during this weekend's Mikemas birthday festivities. It was pleasant waving to the throngs, through the vigor and shouts of "Twelve more months! Twelve more months!"

I felt the parade was our best ever. I apologize for the inebriated Local 632 workers who flew the Garfield balloon into the chopper. Thankfully, no one was hurt in the burst. My cats took notice, though. They've stopped swatting bees.

Several revelers expressed an interest in seeing some baby pictures, so I'm delighted to oblige. Here is a pair I keep on my desk. That's me with Daddy.

Image: From ''Baby on Board,'' copyright 1994 by Randy StewartImage: From ''Baby on Board,'' copyright 1994 by Randy Stewart

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...