Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Big Weekend


Big weekend, successfully completing the first 30 years of our marriage.

As of this moment, Donna and I have been wife and indentured huggy hunk / designated dimples / assorted cheeses tray carrier / hot towel-ensconced manservant / anvil caddy for 1560 consecutive big weekends.

Today, Valentine's Day, is our wedding anniversary. To commemorate the occasion, I searched far and wide for the perfect gift. The Walmart is quite a spread, but an o-no!-asis worthy to cross for m'lady.

The lass loves jewelry, so I could never go wrong there. I picked out the large hoop earrings that are all the rage.


She's to have the yellow -- and I'll be getting some lip, if ... you know ... what ... I mean. ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...