Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter:

It's 1/11/11, 1:11 a.m. I am snowbound at home by myself. One is a lonely number. --Oh, wait one minute. I found the pies....

Joe Biden called and told me, "Don't start dating before you're 30." I blushed. He is sooo the rascal!

Watched: GOING THE DISTANCE — Go elsewhere.

Item: Aretha Franklin has anointed Halle Berry to play her in a biopic. Hollywood begins stitching fat suits to fat suit.

Item: Aretha Franklin has anointed Halle Berry to play her in a biopic. Eye test for Ms. Franklin, please. Aw, hell, eyes for Ms. Franklin!

Item: Aretha Franklin has anointed Halle Berry to play her in a biopic. Filming to commence after Halle finishes role as The Hindenburg.

The HOUSE, M.D.hiatus is over. I'm getting ready for the show. Off to Walmart to fine tune my surly....

Item: "DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER" Celebrates 200th Episode." And how do they do that? Free bad dye jobs for everyone?

Item: "DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER Celebrates 200th Episode." How? By not brushing hair or teeth for another couple of seasons?

What the heck, set my biological clock back an hour & may have gone too far. Zits & baby teeth are hints. Also, I'm down with Bieber Fever.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...