Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions: 

On Unbridled Freedom:
Mike
I'm batching it this weekend and we all know what that means. Froot Loops! Froot Loops! Indelicate Really Out There Scratching! Froot Loops!

Friend Alan
She's going to have to scrape you off the ceiling when she gets back. There should be a chapter for Froot Loops in every parenting book! Maybe you can help with the research.

Mike
Don't worry about me, Alan. I'm diluting the intake with Fruity Pebbles.

Later:
Mike
Fruity Pebbles! Fruity Pebbles! Pruity Febbles!

On Current Events:
Friend Ray
Mike, I'm a little bit behind in the news. What was the outcome of that O.J. trial?

Mike
Listen, Ray, get serious. I just heard Eisenhower had a massive heart attack!

On My New Hobby:
Mike
I'm building my own planet. Donations accepted. I started a needs list: hydrogen, oxygen, licensed real estate agent, Chex Mix, Baby Wipes...

Friend Charlotte
Gravity.

Mike
I started to give you a flip response, like, "Oh, I am very serious," but, you are correct, I will need gravity and put it on the list. Funny how we always forget the little things....

Friend Sandi
I'll bring the ribs.

Friend Bill
You can have our snow -- we're only supposed to get 2+ feet.

Mike
...Barbecue sauce, snow shovel, giant rubber mallets...

Friend Dale
HBO.

Mike
Gee, I dunno. HBO would be nice, but I may open a Blockbuster there instead. I'm afraid a long cable from Earth might trip up a space station or two.

Friend Cathy
Duck Tape....

Mike
Ducks shall roam free.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...