Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

What the Heck Was I Thinking?

Actual Messages I Wrote, Forgot, Then Found While Cleaning Out My Email Folders

12/07/08

You have shared an excellent story of pluck and passion. I am
happy for you.

It brings back memories of the time I searched for the pocket
square Ernest Truex flashed in the "Everything's Coming Up Roses"
episode of "Grindl" (1964). I found it and today that pocket
square is my ticket to Stan Kahn The Gadget Man's
free-for-the-grabbing career. I'm waiting on callbacks from Mike
Douglas, Merv, AND Della Reese. I might even be in a Wipe-Off
Grudge Match with The ShamWow Guy. Did you get that, Camera Guy?

Mike
Who Once Had a Haircut in the Shape of a "Beau Geste" Hat

03/16/06

Paul has copyrighted befuddled.

12/25/08

Mayhem and slobber expected.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...