Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

New Year's Resolution: Lose some weight. HA! HA! HA! I kill me.

New Year's Resolution: Exercise more. Well, I finally finished typing that, didn't I? Phew. Back to bed...

New Year's Resolution: Get more sleep. I am concerned about this one, as it may cut into my valuable nap time.

News: "Man Shot in Movie Theatre for Talking During Film." Yesss! My hero! And on Christmas, too! So delicious. Bravo!

After all this time, I saw the ShamWow guy on TV hawking Slap Chop and Graty. It's another Christmas miracle, I tell ya!

When TVs switch over to digital only, will I also have to upgrade my Etch-a-Sketch?

Follow Mike on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...