Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

What the Heck Was I Thinking?

Actual Messages I Wrote, Forgot, Then Found While Cleaning Out My Correspondence Folders 

01/04/10 

No, Bob, I did not get a Flowbee for Christmas. But Flo down at the diner be blowing stray hairs off my sammich. I was eternally grateful and had her comb my hashbrowns.

09/02/09

Fun Fact: FROGS (1972) stars Academy Award Winner Ray Milland, with an assist by those fresh-faced kids, Sam Elliott and Joan Van Ark. Details on cute frogs unavailable.

09/02/09

Major power outage this morning at 1:40. ... I phoned the EMC at 2:10, but the outtage had not been reported. I went to bed at 3 and think the lights came back on around 4, maybe later. These cats mocked me with their night vision.

09/04/09

Re: Michael Flatley's Lord of the Dance Returns This March!

Yeah, you know it. Maybe I will be plucked out of the audience to join the kids onstage for a specialty!

09/07/09

Indeed. It is a dilemma.

I'm also hoping the puppet quotient is up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...