Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter: 

I'm happy to say I've now spent 7 hrs actively not writing today's comedy classic. Looking for more ways 2 not write today's comedy classic.

Item: "Amy Adams Cast as Lois Lane." Kevin Costner, Diane Lane as the Kents. I'm in, squeezing into the tights, after another donut....

State of the Mike: Had my physical. Doc gave me the happy news: Only 1 year to my next colonoscopy! I said, "I'll start X-ing off the days."

Watching: MR. POPPER'S PENGUINS Teaser Trailer. Who knew? I'll waddle to a theatre near me in June.

Reading: DREAMWORKS DEVELOPING MADAGASCAR PENGUINS SPIN-OFF MOVIE. Penguins are the new Zach Galifianakis.

Slamdunk: At a friend's home, I met a lady who works in a Starbucks. Lady referred to "a small coffee." I said, "Um, we call that a 'tall.'"

Item: Costco to sell wedding dresses. ... "And do you take this palletized load to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Watched: RUBBER. I don't see many unforgettable movies, but bet this is one. Mesmerizing and I never tired of it. http://rubberthemovie.com/

Delivered tax info to CPA, after numerous days and near all-nighters of preparations. He should pay us.

I renewed my driver's license online, but now I can only operate a vehicle in computer games.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...