Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

'Kittens Inspired by Kittens'

Morty at the Movies with Morty the CatI think Morty's looking to replace me. Granted, it might only be my paranoia -- or the binge-eating of coffee grounds. (Donna conditioned me to snack on all things crunchy.)

Morty's been watching this video over and over. I suspect he's smitten with the little girl's enthusiasm for kitties. I used to be exactly like her, although the natural maturity that came with age 47 was a factor. I squeal in more of a stage whisper nowanights in deference to the neighbors and coyotes angling for slumber.

Enjoy the movie and crank up the sound, because I'll be munching another fistful of roasted with a pack of Splenda and a pinch of Cremora....


"Kittens Inspired by Kittens" via YouTube
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...