Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Sh(all)ow Business

A Ray Taylor of Atlanta, Georgia writes, using a pseudonym:
This weekend I watched two movies, "Lost in Translation" with Bill Murray and "The Music Box" with Laurel and Hardy! Both movies had me crying, but for different reasons. Is there anyway I can get back the time I spent watching "Lost in Translation"?

Cosmo Topper

Boy, thank you. "Lost in Translation" is SO OVERRATED. At best, it's routine. It has a few grins, provided by Bill Murray's personality, and none in the script. The flies are swarming over the Oscars.

"The Music Box" is the film that made me choose between the piano and heavy lifting. My back brace says, "Hi!"

Speaking of showbiz, I saw the Elvis and Cher impersonators, plus the actual taxidermied Wayne Newton visit "The View." I guess I'm ready to head on out to my cemetary.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...