Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Million Dollar Baby

friday five
Questions
for Mike

You have just won one million dollars--

Then, you suck and these questions bite. I'm outta here. I never liked you.












Oh.


It's pretend.





1. Who do you call first?

Pulmonary Paddles to Go.

Hold the fry.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

I finally get that pony!

I like horses. We nicknamed our wheezy cat after a champion: Snortbiscuit.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

I build my mother that big house on the ocean. Pops gets a custom BMW. Since they're both dead, I guess it's hand-me-downs again to Mikey.

I'm so tired of that. For once, I wish they'd get me something new.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

Are you kidding? The government already gave it away for me.

The second person I call is the Sheriff of Nottingham.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

I'll open a celebrity sperm bank. Think George Foreman George Foremans.

::::: More: Ask Humor Boy -- Instructive. Entertaining. Nothing Better to Do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...