Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter
My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter:

Just sayin "just sayin." ... Just sayin.





Watched my 1st ever RAISING HOPE episode. Why was I not told about this show? Who are you people keeping me in the dark? I never liked you.

Planning to see DOLPHIN TALE this weekend. It's in 2-D, so we don't need to wear glasses, but, oddly, we do have to have blowholes.

Not getting much writing done. Finally, after 11 hours, my sleepy cat Morty has relinquished the desk chair. Just in time for my nap.

To All the Girls Who Didn't Fall in Love and Marry Me: Friday night, my wife and I will be watching BABE and BABE: PIG IN THE CITY in HD. =p

I hate to waste a shower. I took one earlier and promptly spilled a mug of coffee on my lap. Wet. I got another hour to sit on this saucer.

I'm eating rugged, original recipe Cheerios, not those fancy schmancy Multi Grain Cheerios my wife prefers. I'm a man. I'm holier than thou.

Some nights are harder than others to work in dinner anecdotes about de-ticking Dog the Bounty Hunter. ... Who wants watermelon?...

CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG sequel on the way. What? Huh? CHITTY CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG BANG?

CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG sequel reported to have a 21st century angle. Then, I'd be calling it CHEETOS CHEETOS BONG BONG.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...