Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

Looking forward to my high school reunion. Every 10 years, we like to get together and sit alphabetically.

Science Shocker! Chile's earthquake knocked the Earth off its axis, shortened our days, and made Ozzy Osbourne coherent.

Snowing again. ... Sitting here, hoarding toilet paper. ... May have to go milk the cat....

He's not going to like that.

Instrumental Break

Instead of the Academy Awards, I'm watching CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS, which, now that I think about it, sounds like the Oscars.

I'm told Jerry Mouse has not appeared on the Oscars. It is NOT the Oscars without Jerry Mouse. I saw him and some cat at the Hollywood Bowl.

It's over between me and The Talking Pothole. The speed bump fronting her maw gave me some lip.

Looking forward to turning the clocks forward an hour. I need the exercise. ... Where are my sweats?

This is my 2000th tweet. ... I haven't said that since the Brussels sprouts....

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) [Blu-ray]Tom and Jerry: Spotlight Collection, Vol. 1-3

Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...