Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Off the Wall

Saving Facebook: My Confessions: 

On Girl Scout Cookies:
I don't want to name names, but one of my extreme shortage of wives has taken it upon herself to hide the cookies. It's beginning to feel like "The Shining" time....

Later:
No cookies since yesterday. Things are getting bleak. My urologist says I'm down a sleeve of Thin Mints.

On Having Cabin Fever:
Tomorrow's my quiet time for ramming my head through the wall boards and, maybe, baking mincemeat pies!

First, I gotta build me a mince blind and shoot me some mince.

On Creepy "Alice in Wonderland":
Friend Peter:
They used computers to make Johnny Depp's eyes 15% bigger. That is why he looks a little off.

Mike:
Interesting, Pete, thanks. Makes me 15% less likely to see it.

On Wardrobe Needs:
Apparently, there is no such thing as a man's Hoodie-Footie Snuggle Suit. ... I can't settle for a homemade one. I do have my pride, not to mention being followed by the fashion Al-Qaeda.

Furthermore:

I've managed to not have children without the Hoodie-Footie Snuggle Suit. It is my signature talent or bad sense of direction. I dunno.

Further Furthermore:
Deep freeze coming. And me without a Hoodie-Footie Snuggle Suit for the Manly Man. (I want one with a camouflage trap door.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...