Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

I was ribbing my cat about opposable thumbs when he moused YouTube with me crooning: "Thumbelina dance, Thumbelina sing..." Embarrassing.

One of the HD movie channels is showing spooky flicks. I am so excited. I'll get to not see the invisible man in high definition!

We went to our little town's brand new IHOP! They've got international pancakes from faraway lands. Yum-mmm, Dawsonville and Snellville!

Headline, just in: "World's Tallest Man Has a Son." Details are sketchy, but congratulations to you, sir, and the 22-inch sperm.

Latest oxymoron: "Rosie O'Donnell Special." (RIP "Bob Hope Special.")

Yippee! I can cross another item off The Bucket List. Someone finally said to me, "for all of your fez hat and custom fez needs."

I recall the wonderful gas war of 1970 when fuel was 24.9 cents per gallon. I'd fill my VW for $2.49! Costs more now for broccoli farts.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...