Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

An Open Letter

If I may be so imposing, I need to discuss a matter with you that has been bothering me for ages and a couple of minutes.

On TV's "The Office," as I understand things, the Dunder Mifflin staff is always followed around by a documentary crew for a movie of some sort.

We're now into Year Four and they're still shooting!

What exactly are the documentary producers hoping to record?

Shouldn't they have, like, 37 non-stop months of footage by now?

How long is that movie?

Will there be an Intermission?

Entr'acte music?

When is it coming out?

Are they dawdling for Ebert to heal?

Why would any company allow stalker cameras unlimited access to video capture their iffy business and psychotic management?

Hasn't the firm been embarrassed and documented for enough lawsuits already?

I call this entire state of affairs an enigma. I do.

Thank you for your consultation. (My clergy watches "Grey's Anatomy.")

Mike
At the Help Desk, Needing Help


P.S. As usual, my buddy Frank comes to the rescue with his thoughts and postage due email....

"Well, I think it's safe to say that it's gonna be a looooong documentary. However, if I were the filmmakers, I'd be pretty cheesed that all my footage was ending up on national TV every week. I mean, once they finish the doc, who's gonna want to watch it? Hmmm?"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...