Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Sucks, You All, Eeling

After my little talk with the medics -- and a nice brushing -- I agreed to leave the Aquarium immediately.

Donna followed under dark glasses, a veil, and an embarrassment which otherwise exists on the far side of "The Honeymooners" movie.

View of Charleston Harbor at the South Carolina Aquarium.

The Aquarium is located on the shore of the Charleston harbor. How convenient whenever they need to scoop up some more fish.

There's probably underwater piping to suck fish directly into the tank or maybe a swim-thru window for swim-by minnows or something. I don't know. I'm not a marine biologist.

Ew, what's that? Oh, some tourists were lounging against the building. I thought they were bait.

Charleston Harbor at the Aquarium photo copyright 2005 Donna Durrett, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...