Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Taste Test: Kellogg's Disney-Pixar "The Incredibles" Multi-Grain Cereal

The Incredibles cereal box. Photo copyright 2004 Mike Durrett.Superhero Mike Durrett lands after flying in for the Taste Test. Photo copyright 2004 Mike Durrett.

We superheroes, of course, adhere to a noble code and must bond together. So, I was proud to hear Mr. Incredible spends his off time, away from saving the world, inside his kitchen. Against all odds, he whips up sugary breakfast eats and I support his efforts. Where's my spoon and my hunky force field to operate it?

Being Bladder-Man, Bifocal-Man, Pope Shemp I, and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's kindly towel-clad roommate, Felipé, as I am, I don't have that much spare time. But, when I do, I spend it eating cereal -- alternating with bottles of vintage Nik-L-Nip to cleanse the palate.

I'm pleased to be taking part in this Taste Test, mikedurrett.com. Thanks for asking me. I love dispensing of challenges that play to my strength.

Also, for my other duty as About.com's Guide to Humor, it behooves me to be on the lookout for funny new items to share with the readership. And what could be funnier than a breakfast cereal based on "The Incredibles,"
a perfect comedy movie?

I don't mean to jump the gun, but I've been rehearsing saying "Yum-ha, yum-ha!"

I sense I'm going to be all smiles after I tangle with the "strawberry flavored Incrediberry Blast."

It's time to be courageous, Bladder-Man. Time to snap into action and Incredible hilarity!

The Taste Test:
Photo copyright 2004 Mike Durrett.Photo copyright 2004 Mike Durrett.
Photo copyright 2004 Mike Durrett.Photo copyright 2004 Mike Durrett.

The Verdict: It don't taste funny.

More Taste Tests: Kellogg's Disney Chocolate Mud & Bugs Cereal | Rice Krispies - The Cat in the Hat Recipe | Scooby-Doo! Baked Cheddar Crackers | Dexter's Mini Sandwich Cookies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...