Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Big Day for a Little Squirt

I went to my doctor's office and left a urine sample.

They hadn't asked for one.

Just another random act of kindness.

I looked super, too, in my Bladder-Man costume.

It's the latest thing, Spandex with Ziploc technology.

It comes with a swim mask and snorkel, but I only use that after movie theatre colas.

No one wanted to shake hands, so I made my hasty exit.

I followed the dribble back to the car.

The Pumpmobile.

I raced through the nearest carwash with my head out the window, mouth open to reload.

Donna was impressed. She's perfect as my junior sidekick, Whiz Kid.

Love is a mini splattered thong.

::::: Don't Miss the Next Exciting Adventure: "Big Day for Optic Nerve"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...