Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikey, Always the Villain

Screenshot: ''What Movie Villian Are You?''I visited Liquid Generation to answer their questionnaire about my sinister side. First off, I'm the type of villain to point out they spelled it "VILLIAN" on the opening screen.

I answered a dozen or so personality inquiries. When it comes down to "What Movie Villain Are You?" I'm not Norman Bates or Hannibal Lecter, at least, or Shirley Temple.

The Results:
Tommy DeVito from Goodfellas"WHICH MOVIE VILLAIN ARE YOU? You're just like that short, foul-mouthed midget from "Goodfellas," Tommy DeVito. Your temper is out of control, and you don't like it when people bust your balls. You're psychopathic and all you care about is money, which is fine because your penis is small. You might want to kill your parents for that one."
Alright. Enough about my penis.

I'm not very big.

But, they sure do luv my curb feelers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...