Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less 

As of today, I have acquired all 190 Three Stooges comedy shorts -- and is there a pie in this house? No! There! Is! Not!

Sharing some 3 Stooges love, @WH2H_Radio threw me a virtual pie, which my wife intercepted. I'm off to Virtual Divorce Court & Laundromat...

THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO is super. I, The Boy With the Dragon Breath, connected with it. I give it four Tic Tacs.

Judge ruled it's OK to lie about military service. You know, I was in the Navy to get the gravy & the Army, I got the beans.

Actual Headline: "Suspect wore fake breasts, clown pants" ... Some days, I am afraid to read the news....

Tonite's Movie: THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS (2009) was like staring at goats.

I need to correct a previous post. Full disclosure: Watching THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS was like staring at eyelids. The inside of eyelids.

Why I Do What I Do: Because I am the only person posting to my accounts, I always get to sit in The Legs Chair.

I believe my Bruce Willis Eau de Parfum is a knock-off. It has a hair in it.

Press Release: "An Evening with Garrison Keillor, Wednesday, Nov. 17," Atlanta. Well, that explains the loud snoring noise over N. GA today.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...