Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less 

Sheesh. This is why I don't drink. Usually. One little indiscretion and now I gotta marry the Hoveround Collapsible Grabber.

Monday. A strong sense of foreshadowing hovers over my week. My car is in the shop and our bananas are speckled.

@screencrave sez: "Clint Eastwood’s Hereafter to Close New York Film Fest" ... I didn't even know he was sick.

There's a big Revival underway down the road. They're trying to bring the church school fruit punch back to flavor.


Gov. Blagojevich is coming over. We're having a Moe-Off.

Just reflecting, I have been out of radio for three decades. Not once, not once have I missed Sugarloaf.

Why is it, as I age, my eyebrows get bigger? They're huge. They oscillate. They make a high, shrill noise. They're a '50s sci-fi movie....

Today's Quote: "You'll be glad you did." -- David Oreck


I've penciled in Errol Flynn films for Saturday. I like to see movies made before my birth and I changed the world.

"Apply to be a beta tester & get the first look at upcoming Facebook products." That means I'll be first to read who's "going to bed now."

Follow Mike on Twitter

Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...