Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

Now what do I do? Sloopy is hangin' on me. Sloopy, hang off will ya?.

Thinking about changing my name to Special Agent Johnny Utah, but I'll probably just go make a sammich....

I'm bracing for CUPCAKE WARS. I've got my Kevlar sprinkles & semi-automatic sniper pastry squirter....

Watching: ZOMBIELAND. I may require a Mommy and a platoon of Nanas....

I survived ZOMBIELAND and now I will be taking up flossing.

I almost walked out of that GREENBERG movie. Then, I noticed I was on my couch.

Things I've Learned From TV: "Box of Wine is very classy right now." But, egad, so expensive compared to Dumpster of Hooch.

I saw a box turtle enter the road. By the time I stopped the car & could get out to help him, he ran across & was gone. ... Hmmph. Steroids.

Okay, summer is here. Time to start my spring cleaning. Maybe. Yeah, maybe.

In 26 years on a computer, my writing has improved. I've changed my default font from Toothless Goon Oblique to Arial Boob.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...