Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous: Movie Edition

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

Saw FLASH OF GENIUS about the inventor of the intermittent windshield wiper. Stoked me for the documentary on the creator of shoelace tips.

A 16-wheeler carrying huge sheets of glass tailed me on the freeway, causing me to brake for silent movie comedians.

Saw THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL (1951) in Blu-ray, which, of course, accentuates the young, hot, minxy Frances Bavier.

Gearing up for the frumpy Jennifer Connolly in the remake...

TCM Now Playing: THE UNSINKABLE MOLLY BROWN - Followed by Mr. Bubble in ANATOMY OF A SOAKY TOY.

Coming up on TCM: THE 5,000 FINGERS OF DR. T, followed by THE 5,000 BROKEN FINGERS AND HELLUVA TOUGH WHOOPINS BY MR. T.

My wife says I'm too sarcastic. Huh? When she watched BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA, I said nothing, putting a puppy pad under the SONY. Nothing!

Today's Movie: BANDOLERO! (1968), filmed in part on John Wayne's THE ALAMO set. I've been there. Best Mexican meal ever! You go, Texas!

"BULLETIN -- CALIFORNIA GOVERNOR SCHWARZENEGGER DECLARES STATE OF EMERGENCY." Huh? KINDERGARTEN COP to get re-release?

Saw movie: BREWSTER'S MILLIONS (1945), about a guy who must spend a million dollars quick. Today, he 'd amble out to the lobby for a snack.

TCM showing DR. NO. I remember seeing it in original release before any of us kids knew about 007. Cool. Made mental note re: bikinis, too.

Thinking of watching THE GODFATHER trilogy on HDnet Movies, if I can get my fedora blocked & pop 9.5 hrs of popcorn in time.

We're gonna need a bigger bowl!

Just In: "New beach shoes combine high heels and flippers." ... Hmm, didn't I see this on Cinemax? HOT WET DOLPHIN HOOKERS?

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...