Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

More Madvertising

Continued From: "Madvertising"

The Google Adsense computers, which select many of the advertisements on this blog, work in miraculous ways. What they do is visit my articles and decide what to publish alongside by carefully analyzing the content.

When I've written about movie theatres, I've seen contextual blurbs for popcorn machines. When I mention my cat, there will often be pet product ads. Those types of placements.

Here's a screen shot taken on St. Patrick's Day:


The featured confession, "One Night Only! The Mike Durrett Dancers!" It was an innocent event, where I performed traditional Irish stepping, backed by some talented local gals, lovely personalities, and my clones, Lester and Connie.

The adjacent ad:


Et tu, Google?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...