Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Mikellaneous

Follow Mike on Twitter

My Recent Confessions and Observations on Twitter, Where Everything Must Be Said in 140 Characters or Less

Been outside with the cat, playing Slumdog Little Ball With a Bell in It.

My pal ran the follow spotlight on Robin Williams at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta last night. 30 years & counting, I'm still chasing Mindy.

Next, "RT" means "ReTweet" (i.e. quotation). In this case, I shared and commented on something atomcomedy wrote...

@atomcomedy RT: "Having never watched THE BACHELOR, I am somehow still riveted by just what a douche that Jason guy is." FRI. THE 13th, too!

Producers of Sarah Silverman's sitcom: "Concerned they won't be able to maintain the integrity of the show." LOL, integrity!

Going around: The Octo-Mom Breakfast at IHOP: It's 14 eggs, no sausage, and the guy next to you pays for it.

Got a follow-up on my medical physical last month and all appeared well. Especially the wallet photos.

"Woman's 38KKK breast implants have a gallon of silicone." Not a bigot, just big 'uns. Welcome to Silicone Valley. http://snurl.com/bdd6x

I'm not buying anything like hotcakes today. But, I am taking the garbage to the dump like hotcakes and later I'll be napping like hotcakes.

Finished napping like hotcakes. Grateful I didn't snore like garden omelets.

I'm back from a five-hour long distance trip to have a sandwich with my wife. Yes, it was romantic. I got to hold her mayo.

Follow Mike on Twitter
Follow Me on Twitter

Twitter Birds by SpoonGraphics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...