Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Ain't Me Tweet?

Recently, in a Separated at Birth comparison, I pointed out I am twin kin to Tweety Bird. The physical similarities are striking: the shape of our heads, the eyes, the beaks, the molts....

Tweety Bird popsicleMike Durrett

With the surfacing of this photograph of the Tweety Bird popsicle, I'm even more convinced of our theory of relativity.

For example, I can be cold.

And, when I insert my baby blue contact lenses, I often miss the pupils.

I must say, as I look closer, I do have some concerns about the skeletal disembodied head on a stick thing.

Say, you know what? I'm more and more positive I am an only child, after all. Yeah, I'm an only child.

Forget the fact we're both yellow.


Tweety Bird photo by Mark Frauenfelder, Creative Commons, some rights reserved. (via Boing Boing)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...