Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

Footlights Footnotes

We've received the tickets for our next play, "Twelve Angry Men," starring Richard Thomas and George Wendt as the other eleven.

We saw several excellent Broadway productions this year via their national tours. I liked "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels," "The Light in the Piazza," "Wicked," "Hairspray," and, for the third time, "Chicago." My kind of tunes, "Chicago" is.

I tend to favor musicals because I have fascinating rhythm. I pace sex with a metronome and a slacker Jack in the Box.

Have to, ever since the incident with the dyspeptic musical conductor and his glow-in-the-dork baton.

Unions.

My favorite musical is "Oklahoma!" Great songs, happily romantic, and I have a corn as high as an elephant's eye.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...