Mike Durrett: CONFIDENTIAL

How Nerdy Are You?

I own "The Jetsons" Mike and his prized Jetsons DVD.
and I'm mistaken for Comic Book Guy.
Comic Book GuyComic Book Mike
I woke up this morning wondering how nerdy I am. At the risk of adding negative nerd points, I went to my trusty, inseparable, and totally rad computer to find a personality quiz to quench my bottomless curiosity.

The questionnaire begins: "Have you been recently called a geek, a dork, a NERD?"

Yes, it's been an incessant drone since 1959. Accompanied by a goodly bunch of "Ma'am."

"Do you want to be a nerd, geek, or dork?"

Don't be ridiculous. I want to be young Jerry Lewis, Robby the Robot, and Ernie on "My 3 Sons."

"Well, this test is for you! This highly advanced 'test' will determine once and for all how nerdy you are."

Will there be Lucky Charms and fried Darth Taters? Can we wait 'til I watch "Battlestar Galactica" and finish my Screech scrapbook?

My Results:

My nerd score is 22, Nerd Wannabe.

"What does this mean? Your nerdiness is: Not nerdy, but definitely not hip."

Hey, what do they mean I'm not hip? I wear Spock ears, not Prince Charles ears.

Oh, sure, for a time, I wore one of each, but I was confused. I was only experimenting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...